Monday, December 1, 2008

SELF REFLECTIONS

I am a bit of a news blog junkie. World view, international economics, foreign affairs; things like that. I've noticed that my MrJacket.com blog has been looking something like some of these news blogs I follow. A chronicle of other people's news. In doing this, I review lot's of Google Alerts every morning relative to fashion, outerwear - mens and womens....stuff like that and then repost the ones I think relative to what I'm trying to accomplish on this blog. But then I thought....is this what I am trying to accomplish with this blog? Will this draw an audiance to my blog? Would I come back often to this blog for this? News? Probably not, unless I had a very narrow focus which implies a very small readership.

So I'm going to change up my format. Get back to the original intent of MrJacket.com To promote the sale of good looking coats and jacket. To display apparel and promote good merchants. Keep it simple and visual with minor editorializing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the idea there would be some apprehensions from segment but i am up for it.

    ReplyDelete